December is always an eventful month, and we’re here for it at Venteux Chicago. We’ve got so much to talk about it as we gear up for the holiday season that we might as well just get right into it. While the end of the month will bring us Christmas and New Years events that will have you indulging in our finest food and drink (keep an eye on our blogs and events page for updates!), we’ve got a lot of great stuff lined up through the month and holiday season that you are simply not going to want to miss!
Thursday, 12.8: Sip & Shop: Holiday Pop-Up:
Join us the evening of Thursday, Dec. 8 for a Self Care Christmas in Cafe Venteux.
- Five Fabulous Female Vendors
- Complimentary Wrapping Station
- Boozy Cafe Cocktail List
- Luna y Tierra: Small batched and natural goods made on the new or full moon
- Clay Chikas: Three sisters creating beautiful polymer clay earrings
- Status Glow: One woman show bringing you clean burning & hand poured candles
- Obscure Violet: Eclectic accesorries and witchy home decor
- Murphy & Sons Stitchery: Main character energy handmade home goods
Friday, 12.17: Ugly Sweater Party:
Guests in ugly sweaters receive 50% off all wine bottles.
Mort de rire (die of laughter!) 4pm-10pm.
Saturday, 12.18: It’s a Wonderful Life at Venteux:
- Holiday Activity Party Stations: Letter to Santa Station, Ornament Decorating Station and Cookie Frosting Station with Christmas Movies and Music to accompany!
Optional Adult Add-ons:
- $20 Bottomless Mimosa Special: Treat yourself.
- Full brunch & raw bar menu: View offerings here
Plenty more where that came from
Be sure to check in with us throughout the month for other holiday happenings! We’ve got Christmas and New Years surprises coming down the pipe, and we don’t want you to miss out. We know you have so many choices for a magical Chicago holiday, and we hope you’ll choose to spend some of your time with us at Venteux Brasserie while you wind down and close out 2022 with style and sophistication. See you soon!
Residing within Michigan Avenue’s famed Carbide & Carbon building is a stylish and modern French restaurant, serving classic French fare with a contemporary twist. Through a unique dining experience crafted with passion and precision by Executive Chef Marcel Heiduk, guests are transported to the bustling brasseries that define the Parisian lifestyle…
You’ll find all the iconic French cuisine – steak frites, whole roasted duck, oysters flown in from the coast daily – but also encounter unique flavors, get to know our take on escargot, and rethink your idea of classic French onion soup. Regardless of your preference for the tried and true classics or the element of surprise, every dish features only the freshest ingredients, and receives every ounce of our attention from the time we take and prepare your order, to the moment it’s served to you.
Stay in touch: