« Back to All Open Positions
To include but not limited to
- Sort and rinse dirty dishes, glass, tableware and other cooking utensils and place them in racks to send through dish machine.
- Sort and stack clean dishes. Carries clean dishes to cook's line and other proper storage areas. Rewashes soiled dishes before delivering.
- Change dishwater in dish machine.
- Wash pots, pans and trays by hand.
- Remove trash and garbage to dumpster.
- Set up or break down dishwashing area.
- Clean and roll/unroll mats.
- Fill/empty soak tubs with cleaning/sanitizing solutions.
- Sweep/mop floors.
- Assemble/disassemble dish machine.
- General restaurant and restroom cleaning as directed.
- Wipe up any spills to ensure kitchen floors remain dry and
- Must notify Manager anytime dish machine wash or rinse cycle falls below safety standard temperatures.
- Never touch dirty dishes before touching clean dishes without washing hands first.
- Working as a team, assisting all guests' and employees' needs and inquiries.
- Following all procedures and policies set forth by the company, division and department.
- Follow all health and safety regulations.
- Other duties as directed.
QUALIFICATIONS and PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
(Include equipment knowledge/use)
- Walks and stands during entire shift.
- Lift and carry racks or stacks of dishes, glassware and other utensils, weighing up to 30 lbs., up to 50 times per shift.
- Lift and empty trashcans weighing up to 150 lbs., with assistance, up to two times per shift.
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching, pushing and lifting.
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts from broken glass and metal cans, burns, slipping and tripping.
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures
- Knowledge of sanitation practices
- Ability to work in high pressure environment
- Must work in a clean and organized environment. Cleans after him/her self.
- Experienced with interior of hotels in restaurant and kitchen areas, with exposure to humidity, steam and extreme temperatures
- Exposed to Food & Beverage hazardous cleaning chemicals.
Please submit your resume to Careers@venteuxchicago.com